Sunescape Spray Tanning
Benefits of Spray Tanning
Spray tanning is one of the most efficient ways to get the bronzed glow you want, without the harmful effects of UV sun exposure and tanning beds. As we are all aware, skin that is overexposed to the sun or UV is far more prone to sunburn, skin conditions, premature ageing and most obviously, skin cancer. While the sun is vital in providing us vitamins and minerals that we need to be healthy, overexposure can be dangerous and even life threatening.WithSunescape, not only can you attain a natural-looking tan – one so good your friends will be asking “where have you been?” – But you will achieve that tan the safe and healthy way, and “escape” the dangers of UV sun exposure.
The benefits of spray tanning also extend into the psychological arena. Let’s be honest – we all feel better when we have a tan. Who isn’t happier sporting a healthy looking radiance, than pale, pasty skin? As they say, look good, feel good!
As well as giving you a gorgeous bronzed glow, Sunescape is also packed with
nourishing, hydrating ingredients including coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, kiwi seed extract, avocado oil, vitamin C and vitamin E to repair, soften and rejuvenate skin.
The beauty of spray tanning doesn’t stop there, either. Spray tanning offers a long list of other benefits, including:
An even, streak-free tan – the fine mist allows an even application all over, with no patchiness, and our new and improved technology means you don’t have to worry about going orange
The ability to stay tanned year round, helping you to look thinner and healthier instantly, boosting self-confidenceand hiding blemishes and imperfections, including stretch marks and varicose veins.
Choice as to the depth of colour you want, with our three “destinations” – Weekend Bondi (light), Week in Fiji (medium) or Month in Maui (dark)
It’s fast – in only 15 minutes you can go from being pale and white to having a deep bronzed tan, and our rapid two hour formula means that you can shower after just two hours, while your tan continues to develop
Get your tan the healthy way with Sunescape, because let’s face it, you look better brown!
Sunescape Spray Tanning Prices
|Full body Spray tan||$35|
- Exfoliate prior to tanning to remove any dead skin cells and/or previous tan. We recommend using the Sunescape Tan Removal Mitt
- Do not wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to tanning
Day of Tan
- Do not moisturise or wear deodorant or perfume prior to tanning. Tans work best on dry, unperfumed skin
- Wear loose comfortable clothing (preferably black) to avoid rubbing the tan off and staining of clothes on the day of your tan. Wear slip on shoes if possible
- Do not shower, exercise vigorously, sweat or get wet for at least 2 hours after being tanned (you can leave the tan longer if you like)
- Avoid waxing after your tan. This will remove the tan
- Avoid the use of soaps and body washes that contain the ingredient Sodium Laurel Sulfate. We recommend the use of Sunescape’s Hydrating Shower Gel
- Avoid long hot showers/baths and prolonged swimming to lengthen your tan
- To maintain your tan, keep your skin hydrated by alternating between Sunescape’s Gradual Tan Extender and Hydrating Body Butter
Why choose Sunescape?
The Sunescape Professional Spray Tan Solution has been cleverly developed in three gorgeous tan tones, reminiscent of the just-back-from-holiday appearance you would love to achieve.